Whoo we are

I am Mexican/Japanese/Spanish-Mayan mom, a wife, a coupon user/haunter, vegetable garden beginner, breastfeeding advocate, cloth diaper addicted, enjoy sewing all I can, crafting is another of my not so often passions, cooking is a family passion, online shopper and so many other things that will come up eventually. He is a Filipino/Chinese born in Germany All American Southern guy, wrestler lover, a husband, a daddy, an XBox fanatic, gamer by nature and awesome with numbers. We are writing this blog because we want to share all the many highs and some lows that this crazy life brings when you go from 2 to 3!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

CIRCUMSICION .... OUCH!

I still remember the day I mention to my dear Hubby that if we ever had a son I was totally opposed to make him go through a circumcision. We have always been very open about the way we wanted to raised our kids, I mean we knew that someday we were gonna have them, right?

When I finally got pregnant (and before I got totally sick)I kept looking online information about parenting and thing like it. Finally the oh so prohibit topic of Circumcision popped up. OK! let's see! I found so much information that I started to get dizzy, the Pros & Cons.... and finally I found a video... Promise you I wont make you watch it. I showed it to a cousin and she cried... just like me. That day when My sweet Hubby came home I sat him and showed him the video... he just watch half of it and stood up. " you make your point" he said.  We were so sure that we were gonna have a girl until 2 days before THAT ultrasound, I started to feel that it was a boy, I knew we needed to have some boys name ( just in case) and we set in stone the NO CIRCUMCISION. 
As you know now, we had a boy and he is perfect! he has all that the Lord intended him to have!! 
 I am very happy to see how now even in the entertainment world is very clear how people feels about this kind of topics, is a relieve to see that they speak up and say the things as they are.
 here is a quote from Russell Crowe position about Circumcision
Circumcision is barbaric and stupid. Who are you to correct nature? Is it real that GOD requires a donation of foreskin? Babies are perfect," the actor wrote.
here is the complete article in Celebritybabyscoop.com
 what's your position in this topic???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, comment, advice or you just want to share something else, feel free to email me to kamsaray@gmail.com