Whoo we are

I am Mexican/Japanese/Spanish-Mayan mom, a wife, a coupon user/haunter, vegetable garden beginner, breastfeeding advocate, cloth diaper addicted, enjoy sewing all I can, crafting is another of my not so often passions, cooking is a family passion, online shopper and so many other things that will come up eventually. He is a Filipino/Chinese born in Germany All American Southern guy, wrestler lover, a husband, a daddy, an XBox fanatic, gamer by nature and awesome with numbers. We are writing this blog because we want to share all the many highs and some lows that this crazy life brings when you go from 2 to 3!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

WISHING LIST.

  • I wish I could be stronger physically so I could move every furniture in my house and clean under it with out having to take ibuprofen that night. walk and work out and never get tired.
  • I wish I could be able to read minds, so when I am driving I wont get mad at the other drivers that never learned how to use the signals and they decide to change lanes or turn.... and know what other people expects from me.
  • I wish I could sing! I know I can do it, but I would love to have a sweet voice to sing to my child and don't feel like I am torturing him in state of loving him.
  • I wish I had the super power or doing laundry, line dry and fold in the blink of an eye.
  • I wish I had somebody that will come and do my dishes ( I dislike this chore more than anything else)
  • I wish I could make my child so happy that he will know that the world is going to be a better place for his future. 
  • I wish I could make all his dreams come true. but I can't
  • I wish I could assure him that he will be able to play in a park when he is 12 without the need of a oxygen tank. I can try to help with this.
  • I wish I could predict what is gonna happened in 20 years so he will be prepared. But I can't, all I can so is prepare him for life and make him be conscious of his decisions.
AND I WISH WE COULD ALL UNDERSTAND THAT BY CLOSING OUR EYES WE DON'T MAKE THE AIR, WATER AND EARTH POLLUTION DISAPPEARED. 
we need to do something, 
  • walk to the store in state of driving.
  • turn all light and appliances off when you are not using them or you are going out.
  • use cold water to do laundry, uses less energy.
there are some many things we all can do!

what is something you are doing to have a better world for the future generations??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question, comment, advice or you just want to share something else, feel free to email me to kamsaray@gmail.com